ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Listed below are a few of the services we provide:
Customer Service and Communications
- Experienced and friendly staff to assist residents with questions and community related concerns.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and all other association correspondence.
- Comprehensive welcome packets issued to new homeowners at the close of escrow.
- Community newsletter publishing.
- Customized, interactive website service.
- Prepare and publish board meeting notice, agenda and meeting minutes.
- Enforce Community Rules & Regulations
- Attend and facilitate regular board meetings and annual membership meetings.
- Assist the Board in the resolution of unit owner disputes.
- After hours pager service available in the event of common area related emergencies.
Business and Financial Services
- Negotiate and solicit service contracts
- Plan, coordinate and oversee capital improvements.
- Develop and review of governing documents.
- Detailed task list and management report issued to board members.
- Perform assessment collection and delinquency procedures.
- Facilitate budget and reserve study preparations.
- Oversee escrow demands.
- Monitor investment funds.
- Review and prepare invoices for payment.
- Financial reports are prepared monthly and provided to the board electronically and/or via hardcopy
- Prepare insurance specifications and process claims.
- Payment of dues with credit card or electronic check.
- Submit common area service request.
- Purchase of community documents.
- Request Home Improvement Application and other association related forms.
- Report CC&R violations to management.
Property Inspections and Maintenance Services
- Perform routine and comprehensive property inspections
- Digital photos obtained to document visible CC&R violations.
- Arrange and attend routine walks with the Board of Directors and community vendors.
- Verify proper licensing and insurance of vendors and sub-contractors.
- Track and implement proper corrective measures for all CC&R and architectural violations.
- Establish and meet ongoing maintenance needs of the community.
- Oversee on-site custodial personnel, landscaping, maintenance and repair services
As an expert in new development association operations, Landmark Limited has successfully helped developers/builders set-up the operations of many new community associations, seamlessly transitioning the projects to homeowner control. The continuity of excellent service is important to us. In fact, many of our new development communities have continued management services with Landmark Limited well after transition.
Our developer support and consultation services include:
- DRE budget preparation
- Consultation on aspects of forward planning.
- Creation of rules and regulations specific to the amenities offered within the community.
- Preparation of architectural guidelines to suit specific community needs ensuring high aesthetic quality.
- Developer and homeowner board member training.
- Assistance with common area turnover issues between master developer and merchant builders.
- Maintenance and acquisition of recorded tract maps, plot plans, irrigation plans etc.
- Preparation of exempt status application and federal tax identification.
- Establishment of utility turnover tracking programs
- Establishment of bond and grant deed tracking
- Preparation and distribution of welcome packages to new owners to familiarize new homebuyers with the community association processes